Monday, August 1, 2016

Bloom True Boot Camp as it applies to me....(and you, perhaps)

You may not be able to tell what this photo depicts, but it is a message to myself written on my bathroom mirror with lipstick.  It says:
"Do Small Things with Great Love"

It is part of a quote from Mother Teresa.  The entire quote says "Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."

Why is it written on my mirror, you may ask.  As I mentioned in my last post I am taking the Flora Bowley Bloom True Boot Camp 30-day online program.  

The first day's message encourages us to "INVITE THE SACRED".  I have incorporated this message into my own situation to mean this:
  • I need to ask for God's help (and with that how can I do anything BUT succeed?)
  • I need to remain open to the everyday magic that happens around me
  • I need to remind myself to focus on things that are important to me (hence the mirror message.)
I think that these ideas and goals can be useful in any career or lifestyle.  So feel free to jump on the bandwagon and create your own "New Beginnings".


No comments: