Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ready for Spaghetti Daily Oil Painting

Ready for Spaghetti......8x10 Oil on Board.......$150


I did this one as my first start to finish painting after returning from my trip. I expected it to be less than stellar since I am normally a few days getting back in the groove, but I have to say there are things about this that I just love! I think painting all the time pays off in that you start seeing things better. Example, there is a real difference in the light hitting the zucchini on the end compared to that that is coming through the olive oil bottle. I just love the light hitting the table through the bottle, too.


1 comment:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

The way you portrayed this light effect is smashing!
The strip of light being a major part of the design is brilliant.