Friday, May 9, 2008

Tomatoes in Bowl Daily Oil Painting

Tomatoes in Bowl.....8x16......Oil on Canvas.....$150

These are a little different for me, not my usual colorations. I like them and it was fun to do something a little different.
My daughter (an awesome little woman if I do say so) is graduating from the University of Southern Mississippi today. My son and d-in-law from Kentucky are here, there's a party in the air and we are all heading down for the ceremony this afternoon. Dacia is going to be the best kindergarten teacher this world had ever seen. I am prouder of her than I can express here.
I am also proud of the painting that I got done this week. It was a busy week since we are having a crawfish boil in honor of the graduate tomorrow. But I still got some painting done, which I would have never done before. I have one more to post tomorrow.
For now we are off to graduate!

No comments: