Monday, August 18, 2008

Mom's Flowers Oil Painting




Mom's Flowers.......24x36......Oil on Canvas.......$800


These are some flowers that are in my mother's dining room. She won them at some event she attended. It makes me think of the Christmas arrangement that I still have that my grandmother won at a Christmas Open House at a local florist. It is way old now, but I can't get rid of it.



I have had a couple of people tell me that they are unable to leave comments on my blog. Not sure what's the deal, but I promised someone that I would tell how to do it so she would be sure she was doing it right. First, for those of you that subscribe to my blog, you may not know this, but you can click on my name at the top of the email you receive and it will take you to my actual blog. It is ever so pretty with the black background and all that stuff so check it out every now and then. If you are on the actual blog you can look at the bottom of each post and you will see a spot that says "0 comments" or "1 comment". If you click on that it takes you to a comment box and you can leave a message there. There may be a verification box that you have to type in the letters that you see in the squiggle form, but that's pretty much it. So let's hear some comments!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Question more than comment....

How do I email you about the availability of a painting I see? I don't see a "contact me" link anywhere.
Thanks,
Daphne Little
crowlittle@aol.com