Thursday, May 7, 2009

Tomatoes and Tabasco....








(these paintings are sold)
These are paintings that I did for the Gumtree Festival. I have painted many tomatoes and Tabascos before, but I have sold every one of them. So "if it ain't broke don't fix it" is what I say. The tomatoes are 12 x12 on 1.5" gallery wrap canvas. The Tobasco is 12x24 on 1.5" gallery wrap. I think they even look good as a group of four.


When I return from Tupelo next week I have some commissions that I have to get right to work on, but once those are done I will have the luxury of going through my photo file and picking out what grabs me that day. I won't have to paint what I'm told or what I think will sell well. I just get to paint what I feel like painting. Now that's fun!

1 comment:

Terry said...

I think they make a great group of four as well! They also make me wonder what's for dinner :-)