Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sax Education 2.....

12x24.......Oil on 1.5 gallery wrap.....Sax Education 2......$290 SOLD



This is painted from a photo that I took when I was the featured artist at the Cork Wine Festival in Shreveport, La. The light in the club where the opening reception was held just made this sax glow orange. It was "at rest" during the musician's break and I just had to take a shot of it.
The painting is hanging now at the Cups Coffee House in Dogwood Market. My work is featured there throughout the month of September. I met a nice lady there today when I was hanging the show and she expressed an interest in this painting. I by accident quoted you the wrong price, as you can see, but if you are tuning in, just call me and I will honor the price I told you.
For now I am going to paint, paint, paint!

No comments: