Friday, October 23, 2009

Slices, Cantaloupe on cutting board oil painting...

Slices...12x12...oil on gw canvas....$150


These cantaloupe slices just looked so nice and juicy that I had to paint them. And those of you who know me well know that I don't eat melon of any kind. But you know what? I love to slice cantaloupe. Is that weird or what? I love to cut it open and scoop out the seeds and cut it in half and into slices and cut off the rind. Then I pop it into a bowl and into the fridge for someone else to eat. I don't even really like the smell of them. Hmmmm.
For any of you out there with super computer skills...I had started trying to make a little simple webpage on GoDaddy.com, where I bought my domain name. I had not even gotten past a title really. Then I was redirected by a friend to use the publishing application that is a part of this blog. Through that I was able to get my blog configured so that if someone types in www. and then my name it comes to this blog(which is what I want)...but if they just type in lorriedrennan.com it gives an error message that I have published my web page incorrectly and directs me to the "web site tonight" which is the designing program from godaddy that I was using. I did some DNS numbers, when I did the part that worked yesterday, that were supposed to redirect to my blog even if they didn't use the www. but it is not working. Does anyone have experience with this?
I want to have new business cards printed up ASAP, but I don't want to put the web address on there it if won't work correctly.



1 comment:

cutting board oil said...

The issue you are having is actually a limitation of the blog software. Detailed explanation and workaround here:
http://www.bloggerbuster.com/2007/06/how-to-set-up-your-blogger-custom_21.html