Monday, March 1, 2010

Oysters on the Halfshell...Oil painting...

Oysters on the Halfshell....12x12....oil....SOLD
This is a painting that I did at my workshop in Alabama this past weekend. Carole Foretwas the teacher. We had a great weekend, ate great food (thanks to Todd), met her beautiful daughters, and got to paint!!! Great people in the class. All around just what I needed in a lot of ways. I love my oysters....plan to paint more.
And to those in my family (or your family for that matter, if they are not the same folks I am already talking about) that are experiencing serious troubles right now, please know that I am praying for you "without ceasing". You know who you are.

1 comment:

Crazy RAvens Studio said...

If the effect is to encourage people to dive right in and suck them down, then you have achieved it! I like the layout and paint strokes of this little painting. I need to explore the southeast one of these days!