Friday, October 22, 2010

Heading out...Oil Painting Shrimp Boat

Heading Out....30x30.....Oil on canvas.......$950

This is my other shrimp boat painting that I did recently (a couple of months ago).  The family is divided on which one they like better.  I like them both, a lot, but my favorite is yesterday's I think.

***I have a question for other bloggers...Things have changed in Blogville since I was here last and I think I like most of it.  But one thing I don't like (and maybe I am doing something wrong). When I go to upload photos the upload screen stays displayed and I can't minimize it so that I can start my text.  I used to could make it go away and I would work on my text while the photo loaded and then the picture would pop up when it had loaded.  Is there no way to do this now?  Any help would be appreciated.

No comments: