Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Back from the hiatus....

Drennan Reed Malone

I know excuses are bad, but as excuses go, I think this one is pretty darn cute!  My newest grandchild was born in Feb. and he, as well as a thousand other things, are the reason I have not posted in a while.  But he is the cutest(and most important), so that's why his picture got featured.  Life is good!

I have been painting...commissions and work for my galleries and for the (quickly) upcoming spring outdoor shows.  Plus I taught a workshop in Fairhope, AL.  So over the next few days I hope to get caught up with the news and show some of the new stuff....some of it I just LOVE!!!!!

But for today, let's just realize that that little miracle you see if such a gift from God and should not have to share his post with any old paintings!

1 comment:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Little sweetheart. Congratulations, Lorrie.