Sunday, April 28, 2013

Wine me dine me.....wine oil paintings


NFS
I previously did a smaller "study" version of the wine bottle with oranges.  I really liked it so I did a larger version and love it as well.

But the second painting, the one marked "Not for Sale" has been added to my private collection.  I decided I cannot part with it for now.  My husband and I just love the way my artist friend Martin Welch has his home decorated.  He has lots of his own art as well as that of others featured throughout his home, high and low, covering most all available space and it is stunning!  My husband suggested that I start collecting a little more of my own art along the way.  This is going to be one of three anchor pieces on my dining room "wine wall".  You should see it in person....it is just so happy.

No comments: