Monday, September 29, 2014

New work for the Red River Revel (Wine)....oil paintings

8x16....Mosaic Wine

12x12....Retro Martini

12x12 Retro White Wine

12x12...Retro Rita

12x12...Retro Red Wine

30x40.....Wine Still Life (revision)

30x30.....Wine Selection(revision)
 

8x16....Wine with Crystal

10x20.....Take Your Best Shot
 

These are some wine (and one Tequila) related paintings that will be unveiled at the Red River Revel.

As I said in a previous post I plan to show new paintings each day and mention something that I particularly like about the Revel. 

Today I am mentioning the staff and volunteers that take care of us there.  They are some of the nicest people you could ever want to know.  They run an organized show as far as set-up and administration goes.  And they take good care of us by having an awesome crew of volunteers feed us and bring us water and just generally check on us from time to time.  They really appreciate the artists and it is definitely not that way at every show.  So my thanks to them...I look forward to seeing them Friday!

No comments: