Sunday, September 13, 2015

Sale on Oil Painting.....New Orleans Musician

Strolling Musician.......24x36

This is something I don't EVER do. I am running a sale on this painting. Normally if a painting hangs around for a while and just doesn't sell, I paint over it or something of that sort. But I love this painting. I want to see it go to a good home. If you think you could love this painting too, contact me with a story of why you like it and we can talk business....I am going to offer it at a drastically reduced rate (the better your story about why you want it, the better the price will be) lol.

I just don't want to paint over it. Share this blog post with friends, think gift for a musician that you know (that you are willing to buy an oil painting for.) If you know the owner of Court of Two Sisters share it with them. lol The painting measures 24x36 and it would love to come live with you.

No comments: