Monday, October 15, 2007

Art Show on the Deck...

I have not been able to paint for the last three days of last week and I do regret it, but I had to pack up stuff (the kitchen part of the remodel begins this Friday) and I had to get paintings framed and titled and ready for the show next week in Fairhope. I have built in a little trick to make sure I don't let things wait till the last minute...I have an art show at my home the week before which forces me to get everything ready. Here is what my art looked like all spread out on my deck yesterday. I did sell two paintings, too. I have the best friends!
I hope to try to paint later this week, but today and tomorrow I will be off visiting my mom, it is her birthday today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

3 comments:

Bernard Garcia said...

Hi Lorrie! pardon me for not keeping in touch. to much going on and more to come!

I like your idea of having a home show before an exhibit, I'll try that next time.

I love your work in the photos! Good job!

Barbara Pask said...

Hi, First time checking out your blog. I love your work. You're a master at painting fruit, love all the texture. I tend to paint small. You're brave, I can't believe how big you paint, huge tomatoes,lol. Barb

indiaartist said...

What a great idea to have your exhibition on the deck! I like the paintings too. All the best for great show.