Thursday, October 16, 2008

A funny for my Art Friends!

This was sent to me by a friend and since I am still unpacking and getting my feet back on the ground from our trip (we just got home from the Shrimp Festival last night) I thought I would send it to the artsy folks who follo9w my blog. It's just silly enough to make you smile. And timely, too!

A thief in Paris planned to steal some paintings from the Louvre.

After careful planning, he got past security,stole the paintings, and made it safely to his van.However, he was captured only two blocks away when his van ran out of gas.

When asked how he could mastermind such a crime and then make such an obvious error,he replied, 'Monsieur, that is the reason I stole the paintings.'

I had no Monet ...

to buy Degas...



to make the Van Gogh!'




See if you have De Gaulle... to send this on to someone else.


I sent it to you because I figured I had nothing Toulouse.
When it comes to the price of gas one must maintain his sense of humor these days, even though it is difficult at times.

No comments: