Saturday, October 18, 2008

Paintings that have yet to be posted!

I have been so busy with the planning, painting and readying for the Shrimp Festival that I have got a stock pile of paintings that have not been posted for your viewing pleasure. Since I am going to be out of town next week, I am just going to post as many as I can right now so that they will at least be on here.


First up is a series that I really enjoyed doing. All the paintings are 12x12 oil on canvas. They attracted much attention during the four days of the festival. I sold one, but had mucho requests for prints...you know, people that really wanted one but not enough to pay $125 for an oil painting. The plan is to have prints available by my next show. Plus I did get a mailing list of people that wanted them when I had them available.









2 comments:

Pattie Wall said...

Hey Lorrie, these are too cool! I like them all! I can see why they would be a big hit.

Unknown said...

Awesome bottle caps! I think you've inpired me! I've got tons laying around!