Friday, November 7, 2008

I have been painting...

Below are some paintings I have done to get ready for my show in Covington, La. next weekend. I am really looking forward to this one...I love Louisiana...the people, the music, the food.



Fluer de lis...18x24......Oil on canvas......$300

This is a fun one I did because the Fleur-de-lis is so popular down there.




That Empty Feeling....10x20.....Oil on Gallery Wrap......$200

Of course, to go along with the good food, you need a little wine. And we all know how much I like to paint wine bottles.



Hot stuff.....6x12.....Oil on Canvas.....$80


Tabasco is a prevalent ingredient in spicy Cajun food and the popularity of the Tabasco image is unsurpassed by many brand names that I know of.



The Wine Line-up.....18x36.....Oil on Gallery Wrap.......$650


This is another painting derived from my "woman's trip" to South Louisiana. Who knows, I may even see some of the women that helped drink this wine. (I saw one in Gulf Shores during the Shrimp Festival.)


The Stare.......11x14......Oil on Canvas.......$200


I am so happy with how this one turned out. It reminds me of how far I have come since I started painting. When I first began I would have never dreamed of doing something like this. I wouldn't have known where to start. I just know some LSU fan is going to really need this guy!

1 comment:

FCP said...

You've been super busy--these look great.
I am tagging you--if you are interested, please visit my blog for details.
Faye