Sunday, February 15, 2009

Beautiful Babies are here!!!!

McKinley Paige and Kayleigh Lorelle Drennan

"Granzie" with her two precious bundles


Two Adorable Valentines

My two gorgeous granddaughters were born on Feb. 6 and came into this world healthy and ready to wrap us all around their fingers. Their are no words to describe what it felt like to become a grandmother. I am so lucky to be able to be up here in Lexington to help my son and daughter-in-law. I will gladly get up at 1 and 4 am for these lovely ladies.
I painted sporadically leading up to time to leave to come up here, but just did not have time to photograph and post what I did. I was so blessed to sell a few paintings and have enough income prior to my departure that it will hold me over till I can get back and get busy.
Also since I have been up here I got the great news that I was accepted into the Doubledecker festival in Oxford, MS. So hopefully I will be busy enough this spring to keep my mind off of being separated from my two prescious beauties.

5 comments:

Crazy RAvens Studio said...

you lucky, lucky woman. Have fun with those little valentines!

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Lorrie,
What beautiful photos of the new baby girls. How lucky you all are!
Thanks for sharing! Congratulations!!

Pattie Wall said...

Congrats Granzie! They are sooo darling. I bet you are having the time of your life!

Vicki Shuck said...

Too precious, Lorrie! Congratulations!

FCP said...

What wonderful Valentines! I foresee lots of little girl paintings in your future.
love to all,
faye