Thursday, November 12, 2009

Art at the Auditorium...


This is the poster from the event that I was a part of on Tuesday night. A very cool restaurant in Jackson has started doing meet the artist night once a month and I was one of the featured artists this month. Great food, great people, great fun. This is the poster that advertised the upcoming adventure. I think this is the first time I have seen my name in poster form. They did a great job.
And speaking of adventures...I had another one Monday night. I was the Guest Artist at Easely Amused...a paint-your-own-masterpiece gallery here in our town. It was great fun and I plan to do another one in January...we did a palm tree this time. I think in January we will either do a crab or a group of tomatoes.
With having taught a painting Mon. and then having had the meet and greet on Tues. (coming on the heels of an outdoor weekend show) I was pooped out by Wed. But I am packing the car today and we are off to Covington, LA tomorrow for the Three Rivers Arts Festival. I have a new set-up for displaying my prints that I am anxious to try. Hopefully we will have beautiful weather and great sales.
I have big news on the horizon, but it is a little too soon to talk about it...more info coming as soon as details are definite.

1 comment:

Catron Williams said...

Your art in so fantastic! the way you use colors is truly amazing!!