Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Collage of 30 paintings in 30 days....Leslie Saeta Challenge

 
Well there you have them!  30 Paintings posted in 30 days.  Don't try to count them, as some of them are pretty tiny.  But they are there.  I do not believe I have ever posted  30 days in a row ever.
 
I leave for my first big show this Friday.  I will be at the Red River Revel in Shreveport from Friday till I come home the next Sunday.  It is an 8(!) day show and since my family all have more structured jobs, no one is able to travel with me for that amount of time.  Thank goodness for my good friends and artist pals that will be there.
 
The rest of this week will be spent getting ready to go....painting the paintings is sometimes the easy part.  But so that you won't forget me, I am pre-scheduling some things to publish while I am gone.  And I hope to begin posting some shots on Facebook of scenes from Shreveport. 
 
Wish me luck!
 


1 comment:

Johnna Schelling said...

I absolutely love your work! Speechless over your 8 x 24 - how is that possible? Crabby Guy is fantastic, I wish I could afford him. WOW. Signing up for your blog now. Oh yeah, congrats on the 30 'n 30 and getting through it all - I am also stunned you did it with such big canvases --- kudos to you!

Johnna