Monday, September 30, 2013

Three Pears and a Celebration!!!!! Oil paintings and #30 of 30 paintings in 30 days!



 
12x12 (set of three).....oil on canvas.....$170 ea.
 
 
Well it is here!  The thirtieth day of the 30 in 30 Challenge!  This is me taking a bow...I accomplished what I set out to do plus a little.  I thought I would celebrate with a set of three paintings to go out the a splash.  Pears are one of my favorite subjects. 
 
During this thirty day challenge I did, indeed, post thirty new fall paintings in thirty days.  And I think I only missed one day of getting my painting posted to the host blog, Slices of Life by Leslie Saeta, that was the epicenter of the whole event.  With my own blog, when you schedule a post you can set it to publish when you are out of town.  But you have to go in each and every day to post to the host blog, waiting till that day's post is up and running so that you can add yours at the bottom.  So I only missed one day of doing that.
 
The big deal is that I sold 2 paintings just from the blog alone.  Yay!  I haven't, in the past, sold as many straight from the blog.  But I can and I will in the future! 
 
Congratulations to all who successfully completed the challenge!  A lot of great art was created in the course of this event and Leslie Saeta is to be congratulated for a job well done!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a nice trio you finished with. I love painting pears and can see that you do also.

Sue Harrell said...

Beautiful paintings! The colors in your paintings are superb! Congratulations on finishing 30 paintings in 30 days. It was tough, but well worth the effort. The best part was making connections with other artists. I feel so fortunate to find your blog - I'll be back often.

Kellie Chasse said...

Well done Lorrie! Feels great to finish doesn't it! Are you on facebook too? Would love to connect and follow your work! Happy Painting ~Kellie

Jolie Cameron said...

Unbelievable paintings,very natural. I liked your colors and texture.

DiamondDenisa said...

Wow, they are absolutely gorgeous.