Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Paintings Delivered to Galleries...Oil Paintings to NOLA

LeJardin/Adorn Galleries 610 and 612 Royal St.

Rue Royale Galerie 813 Royal St.
 
Last week was a busy one!  I got paintings delivered to my two galleries in New Orleans, and got to celebrate my mom's birthday with her there!
 
I spent the other part of the week getting organized after returning from Shreveport.  This week I start on some commissions that are pending.  But first I get to go wrap a painting up and send it to a new home.  Another repeat customer wants something she saw at the Revel.  : )
 

I love this painting.  It may be my favorite church I have ever done.  I just love the louvered part on the steeple.  And the long tall arched window.  But I can't keep them all....so I'm glad this one is going to a good home.  And it already has a sibling there!  lol

No comments: