Friday, October 17, 2014

Red River Revel-ry......Art show 2014

This is a shot of my booth on the opening Saturday of the Revel.  Those of you who follow me on Facebook have already seen most of these photos.  But my blog is such a history of what goes on with my art that I wanted to be sure it was all recorded here as well.  Plus some of these good folks that bought paintings may check in some times and I want to have their photos on here when they do.

 
                                               





It was fitting that my last sale for Revel 2014 was to one of my first customers from my first Revel in 2009.  Kathryn is a one person party and is the source of many fond Revel memories.  Not to mention a loyal customer. 
 
 
This last photo was taken about two hours before the end of the show.  The booth still looks sort of full.  But what you don't see is that my only outside wall on the left is almost empty and the three sets of louvered doors that I had at the front sides of the booth are all completely empty.  So all of the work I had left was compressed into the inside of the booth.  And when I loaded the car to come home....you could definitely see out the back this time.  : )
 

No comments: